Dear Whistles Community,
From all of us at Whistles we hope you are keeping safe and well.
We have been hard at work implementing enhanced hygiene and safety measures as we plan to gradually reopen our stores. Amersham, Bath, Beaconsfield, Blackheath, Bluewater, Brighton, Bromley, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Chiswick, Cobham, Derby, Edinburgh, Farnham, Guildford, Hampstead, Harrogate, Henley, Ilkley, Islington, Kingston, Lincoln, Marlow, Meadowhall, Muswell Hill, Northcote Rd, Nottingham, Oxford, Reigate, Richmond, Ringwood, Sevenoaks, St. Albans, St. Pancras International, Tunbridge Wells, White City & Windsor are now open.
It’s going to be a little strange at first and we have outlined below the additional steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
– Face coverings are compulsory for customers and must be worn in all our stores, unless you are exempt from wearing one.
– Enforcing rigorous cleaning routines in each store before opening and also throughout the day, paying particular attention to high usage areas.
– Supplying all team members with high quality, reusable face masks to wear when they wish during their shifts and encouraging customers to wear a face-covering while shopping.
– Providing hand sanitiser throughout the store for both our teams and our customers.
– Ensuring our teams follow healthy hygiene habits such as frequent hand washing/sanitising and monitoring themselves for COVID-19 symptoms before heading into work.
– Restricting the number of customers in-store at any one time, based on the size of the store and social distancing calculations, where possible using separate doors for entering and exiting.
– Providing floor and fixture signage and simplifying our store layouts to ensure the 2-metre social distancing guidelines are maintained.
– Card payments are preferable, to minimise physical contact.
– All items that have been returned or extensively handled will be subjected to a 48-hour quarantine procedure, in line with Covid-19 government guidelines.
We will do everything we can to make your experience as relaxed as possible and cannot wait to welcome our Whistles Community back into stores – it will be really nice to see you!
Take good care,
Whistles.com is currently operating as normal and we are doing all we can to ensure parcels are delivered within the usual time frames, however some international delivery times may be slightly delayed due to local government restrictions.
Our warehouse is taking extensive precautions to ensure the safety of its workers. We’re continuing to closely monitor local and governmental guidelines to ensure our fulfillment workers are cared for.
Our Customer Care team are now working remotely but are still very much here for you. If you have questions relating to a return or refund, we kindly ask you to wait 20 days from the point of posting before contacting them.
Please refer to the information Delivery & Returns pages which are updated daily. Don’t forget, you can track your delivery by following the link in your dispatch email.
Click here for our current Customer Care opening hours.