- Exploring Greenpoint, Brooklyn's coolest neighbourhood
- Summer's new mood | Spring Summer 2019
- 5 handbags to buy now
- 5 must-see moments at Dior: Designer of Dreams
- Jewellery you can wear every day
- 8 gripping stories worth starting a book club for
- The Wedding Edit
- Limited Edition: SS19
- All inspiration
Stutterheim for Whistles: Collaboration
Stutterheim raincoats are renowned for quality. This collaboration combines Swedish craftsmanship with contemporary British design. Pieces are refined and functional, designed for both men and women. Strictly anti-mass production, this is Stutterheim's first collaboration with a clothing brand.
Alexander Stutterheim started the brand after discovering his grandfather’s old raincoat in an abandoned barn. Rather than simply replicate what he found, he made a modern version in the last standing textile factory in Sweden. Stutterheim coats are handmade and 100% waterproof.